4.11.2009

Viceroy Anguilla






While I was in school, I had an internship with Kelly Wearstler. To say it was one of the most amazing experiences of my life would be an understatement. The amount of information I learned, and being involved in such a unique creative process really changed me as a designer, not to mention all the incredible designers who are a part of her team. During the time I was there, I worked on the  Viceroy Anguilla Spa and couldn't wait to see pictures of when it was completed after I left.  Though these pics aren't of the spa, you can imagine how amazing it must be!  Even more fabulous than I could've imagined...but what else would you expect from Kelly Wearstler.

PS. I might kill to have the dining table that's in the first/second image! 

No comments:

Post a Comment